Information We Gather
All personal data requested will be explained at the point of collection.
If you decide to contact us directly, we may collect additional data such as your name, email address and phone number as well as the content of any messages or attachments sent along with it and any additional details provided by yourself.
When creating an account, we may ask for contact details like your name, company name, address, email address and telephone number.
How We Will Utilize Your Information
We gather information for various purposes, such as:
Our website team is focused on:
- Providing, operating, and maintaining our site
- Improve, personalize & expand it
- analyzing how users utilize it
- developing new products / services / features & functionality for you (our visitors)
- Communication to you directly or through our partners for customer service, updates and promotional purposes
- email distribution
- Finding and preventing fraud
NoodleMagazine uses standard log files to track website visitors. These logs include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and ISP provider information as well as date/time stamps, referrer/exit pages and any potential clicks or referrals. Log Files NoodleMagazine utilizes standard log files in order to track visitors of its website. These files contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type information and click information that does not relate directly to personally identifiable data – they serve primarily for trend analysis, administration of site administration as well as gathering demographic details on user movements as well as gather demographic details on user demographic information gathering.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google also utilizes DART cookies as a third-party vendor to deliver ads tailored to NoodleMagazine website visitors based on their browsing activity on our site and other websites on the internet.
Our Advertising Partners
Third Party Privacy Policies.
Your browser gives you the power to manage or disable cookies at your discretion, with detailed information on each browser available at their respective websites.
Privacy Rights under CCPA (Don’t Sell My Information)
Request disclosure of what categories and specific pieces of personal data a business collects about them; request deletion of data collected by such business about them; opt-out from selling their personal information by such businesses.
GDPR stands for Global Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure you understand all your data protection rights. These include:
- Access and Request Copies of Personal Data. rectify Any Inaccurate or Incomplete Information.
- Request Erasure or Restriction Processing under Certain Circumstances.
- Under certain conditions, you can object to the processing of your personal data.
- Furthermore, under certain conditions you can request transfer of collected information either to another organization or directly to yourself.
We will respond within one month and be sure that we take steps necessary.
Protecting Children on the Internet
We believe it is of utmost importance for us to provide safe and enjoyable online experiences for children, and therefore encourage parents and guardians to supervise and oversee their children’s online activities.
NoodleMagazine does not collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under 13 years old on our website, however if you believe your child has provided such data, please reach out immediately and we will make every effort to promptly delete such records from our records.